Sunday, July 23, 2017

A love letter.....

I've never  met anyone like you before. Seriously. Nah i'm being real with you right now. I met you when I was a child. I got to know you in high school. I fell in love with you as the years past. You have always been there for me no matter what. When I am up and on top of the world, you were there. When I am down and unsure of the future, you are there. Ever since we've met you've been by my side. There have been times when I had to leave you alone because I became too attached. I couldn't handle the emotions that came with dealing with you. Even now you're here with me on this sleepless night. Soothing me, easing my pain, putting my mind at ease. Telling me it will be "ok". Telling me that I can do anything I put my mind to. Daring me to attempt the impossible. Encouraging me to follow my dreams. *Sigh* I will never leave you. You are always true to me. Always open honest and straight to the point. I wish I could have you to myself, but I know I can't. I understand why I have to share you. One person can't keep you to themselves. Das kool with me though. I keep you around all the time and our relationship is truly unique because I am just that different. I am going to begin a new journey with you. I am going to revisit our relationship. I am going to dedicate myself to you in order to fulfill a selfish need I have. This is just another reason why I love you. You let me use you as I see fit, trusting me to do the right thing, as I shall. 


I love you music. I am not afraid to say it and show it. I will always love you, because I know that you love me too.


Tranquility, Love, and awareness ya'll


P.S.
I will be writing you again soon. We will be together again soon. This time we will create a new, yet familiar sound together. Hopefully it will serve as a personal reminder of my natural talent and poetic spirit. 

( Original Post Date December 1st 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment