Monday, July 24, 2017

ADULTING!!!!!!

       Well, sorry for the leave of absence, but I'm back now. A lot has happened in the 3 years I have been away lol. I crossed a line, fell in love, started 2 businesses, lost some loved ones, and discovered much more about myself...... Yeah I will write all about that later. Yep all of it!!! As for now, I am adulting!!!
    What's adulting you say? Well uhhh... being an adult. Dealing with grown up situations in life. You know bills, responsibilities, adjusting to changes, planning a future, and making the most out of life. It is extremely difficult, stressful, and fun lol. Prime example, it has been 3 years since I have written on this blog. Why? ADULTING! I will say this however, the sooner you decide to start adulting, the easier it becomes. 
     Adulting is extremely important. You learn to let go of childish things, negative influences, and the things that hold you back as a person. You really start to live and experience new things in life. You start to find out who you are. I mean really find out. How? Isolation.. There are going to be times where it's just you. Alone. Stuck with yourself. Sounds depressing right? Well, it is! However, remember you get to choose what you want to do with that time. As for myself, I learned to love myself. I learned more about my habits, needs, wants, and deepest desires. No outside influences, just me and my thoughts. Sheesh that was a long hard road, but I am glad I took the journey.
     As a result of this, I am different. Some things are the same, but overall I am a very different person. I want a family, a big house, a huge garage for my cars and motorcycles. I want to run successful businesses. I want financial security. I want to create and maintain a comfortable lifestyle for myself and my family. So now I have to work for it. That's the reality of it. If you want it you have to work for it. Plain and simple.
      Ok enough adulting blog sheesh. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Thanks for reading all of the older blogs as well. I will try to add this to my adult schedule so that I write at least once or twice a month. Ugh committing to things is so adult. LOL see  you next time.

( Original Post Date April 30th 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment