Sunday, July 23, 2017

It Feels Right to be With Her

August 28, 2011 marked a day when something new and life changing happened to me. A fellow classmate reached out with interest in my career. Nice, cool, and clean conversation. Then I began to say to myself, she's beautiful, successful, and obviously sees something in you. With that in mind, I made my move. 

Nervous? kinda. Never thought such a rare beauty could possibly be single. It was also out of my natural element to just be so forward. Just one of the many changes i've made over the years. She accepted and then it began

Conversation..... Refreshing, Real, Intelligent, Free, Honest, Open, Always Natural.
It's been years since I could honestly and truthfully hold consistently interesting conversations with a woman I am interested in. She ends up usually just fading and I get bored. They just couldn't hang. Her on the other hand.... well the sub-heading sums it up. I can talk to her for hours at a time and its never forced, dull, or mundane. I get that little tingly feeling on the inside when my phone rings and I see her picture on the screen. I automatically know that her sweet angelic voice with be a comfort to me.


Understanding.
You ever talk to someone that listens to you? Have you ever talked to someone that hears you? Have you ever talked to someone that takes what u say into consideration and actually attributes it to your personality? You ever talked to someone who accepted you for who you are? Have you ever talked to someone willing to say " Let's do this together and see what happens." In other words take a chance on you? I have and she's my girlfriend. Better yet she is the woman in my life.


Really?....?
Yeah really. She was down yo, like for real. 2 months of full blown conversation and look at this. She was right next to me. Usually apprehension prevents people from being together, myself included. For some reason, GOD I believe, apprehension was completely absent in our situation. Yeah. Now ima tell ya, I ain't gonna be putting all my relationship stuff on this blog, that's for me and her. However, i might hint at some tidbits lol. 

Final Thoughts....
Live Life. Love Life. I am just a man in search of his future by learning from my past........ Yeah think about that. I embrace opportunities, observe mistakes, adjust my life, and continue to move forward. 


Until the next time yall,

Peace Love and Joy to You All

(Original Post Date November 23rd 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment