Sunday, July 23, 2017

Thoughts about the truth.


This is just coming from a place inside of me that I usually keep to myself. You make me smile like no one has in a very long time. We made a connection that is rare and strange. The kind that is so right, so perfect, that it's scary. Yet we never ran from it. We never kept how we felt a secret from each other. If only we could be together. If only we were at the same point in our lives. Making a decision like the one we did was tough. Too tough. It was definitely a decision that had to be made. End it all before we go to far or get too attached, knowing that we are worlds apart, or living with the reality that we live in two very different worlds yet we share common ground that is rarely found between two people. Can we honestly just be friends? Get used to the idea that we could be with someone else? Will we ever truly be ok with that? I hate the fact that these questions will be bouncing around in my head for a very long time. What's even worse is that I can't answer any of them. If nothing else becomes of us or even if we were to completely part ways, you showed me something that I forgot. Beautiful, intelligent, understanding, respectable, ambitious, sensual, and free spirited women still exist. I found one. I truly believe I found one. Is she the one for me, or is she just a reminder of what i've been looking for and the proof that it still exists? Once again my mind is riddled with ideas, thoughts, and questions that pull me into a place of discomfort and personal reflections.

( Originally Posted on July 11th, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment