Sunday, July 23, 2017

Missing

I can't forget about it. I can't just let it go. It's a part of my life that I must revisit. I am excited and anxious as well. Don't ever think that because something is a part of your past that u can't revisit it. This doesn't apply to everything though. Sometimes I just sit and wonder, how or why I ended up where I am right now. Being ahead of my years is a daily struggle. Not may people can keep up with me. Some people just don't comprehend my intellect, nor do they try to understand my train of thought. Ok back on topic. I miss Philly in a way that is almost bothersome. A simple visit won't suffice. I need to spend some serious time there. I just left so many people and so many things behind, and I feel like I need to tie up some loose ends. This is something that has been on my mind for years. I am deeply rooted where I am located now, so how can I solve this problem? Until I come up with a solution, guess I gotta accept the fact that now isn't the time.


Peace. ( Original Post Date May 30th 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment