Monday, July 24, 2017

A New Vision and A New Focus

The title of this post says a whole lot. Man I have so many things that I want to do right now, but they all conflict with each other. They are all life altering decisions, and some can be done together, and some must be done alone. The ones that do work together just don't seem like the right combinations though. Then you have the outside opinions of others. Almost all of them say the same thing.

Hmmm, I want to start my own small business, possibly go back to school, work on a type of promotion, or possibly leave the country for a couple of years. Time effort, energy, and money are all factors here. My desires also play a huge role. I want to have a family and all that good stuff. More importantly, I want to be able to support them just like I was supported growing up,or better. All of the things I want to do will help ensure these things.


The question is which do I choose? "Pray, leave it in God's capable hands, let go and let God." Yes I have heard this and I understand and know and respect the good Lord. I have faith. I am only human. I am both curious and anxious, and I want to make an effort. I believe that the lord would want me to show him that I truly want what I am asking for. The problem is, I think he wants me to make that choice before I come to him. He has been dropping hints for me, but they lead in all directions. In actuality, I could do all of the things I want. Maybe that is the answer, but I am not sure.


I want to achieve all of my goals, but where do I start? Right now I am searching for funding for starting my business. In a couple of weeks, I will start doing more research on going back to school and possibly leaving the country for a little while. My plan is to pursue whichever opportunity presents itself the best. Until then I am across the wall.


Ahhhhhh feels good to vent to my blog and my bloggers. Thanks for reading. Now I need to establish my routine of at least 3 blogs a month.


ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE I GOT P90X AND THE EQUIPMENT FOR IT AT A STEAL!! SO I WILL BE GETTING IN SHAPE TOO LOL.


Peace, Love, and Happiness ( Original Post Date September 9th 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment