Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Reality of it.

I express myself in various ways. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it's unclear. Yet for some reason I always receive some type of reaction. As of late, I have been expressing myself loud and clear. Guess what?!?!?!? Someone responded. I expressed myself via my profession. Someone took notice. A question was asked, and a conversation began. To my surprise and delight the conversation continued. Now here we are months later " feeling some type of way.". Everything is everything. I like the way she makes me feel. I like the fact that I can call or text her knowing I will get a response. I like the fact that we care about what goes on in each others lives. That is hard to find these days. We aren't rushing anything, and we are not saying we are meant to be, or dating, or even that we are going to date/be together. We are just enjoying each other. I can speak for myself in saying I really like her. This is a different type of like. My eyes have been opened to a lot of things as of late. It seems as though my own evolution is continuous and I love that about myself. So when I look at her I say, " I wonder how long she can put up with me? I wonder if she can keep up with a man like me? Ok, can I keep up with her? Is she what I want?" From what I see and what I know, YES. What happens next who knows. Just taking it one day at a time. 


P.S.
Doesn't hurt that she's sexy either. She's also got a sense of humor. She also..... ok let me end this before I begin to carry on too much.

( Original Post Date October 26th 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment