Monday, July 24, 2017

A Question of Life and the People In it.

They say you meet people for a reason. Some stay only for a season, while others stay around forever. In the end, they say each of these encounters should leave each person with some kind of experience. I believe you should get or learn something from each other. I've crossed paths with many people in my short, in my eyes lengthy, time on this earth. Young, old, male, female, some still around, and most gone. 

   What I really want to get into is when you meet someone special. Someone that "Makes you feel some type of way." I must admit I have come across some ladies that have had this effect on me. Some of those feelings lasted a season, some lasted long enough for me to learn more about myself and move on, and some still remain. I find it funny how we say "If only this or that were the case I could make it happen." Before you know it BAM!!!! Here is that time.
     
    As always in life, when you get close to what you feel is right or what you want, challenges arise. One thing that I have learned is that the only way to get what you want out of life is to get out there and live. Obstacles have been around forever. What shall you do? Go around it, Go through it, over it, under it, or let it stand in your way? I refuse to let them stand in my way. However, it is not out of the question to think about what will happen once you reach the other side of the obstacle. Will the bruising, pain, hurt, energy, sacrifices, and or challenge of removing the obstacle be worth it? If you are already set and good to go, is it worth upsetting your balance on a chance of something more, or a greater balance?

   Ahhh, that is an idea to ponder. I am a calculated person at times. I tend to follow my heart over "Logic". My feelings tend to get the best of me and I would sleep better without the " What if I had?" question lingering around. Even if the “what if” sets me back and it ends up being the "Wrong move." I am ok with that because that is what life is all about to me. Live and Learn baby. To each its own. Everyone's situation is different so respect to that yo word.

   All I know is she makes me feel some type of way and I am no longer suppressing my feelings. It is what it is. All due respect to the facts and circumstances, I will be alright no matter how it goes. Though I hope it goes my way ;). This is the second time around and there is no guarantee of a third. So why should I let an obstacle prevent me from pursuing my opportunity. Only time will tell. 

P.S. Got on my DJ grind. I will blog about that soon.


Love, Peace, Life, and Love one more time.  ( Original Post Date November 29th 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment