Sunday, July 23, 2017

New Mentality

When is the last time you took time out for yourself just to think? Not just about last night or last week, but your entire life. Have you measured how much you have grown from childhood up until now? Or even from a year or 2 ago until now? We all need to step back sometimes and check out progression in life. Time will fly by and you will be in the same place you were years ago if you don't stop, think, and reflect. I often find myself deep in thought about what I can do to get one step closer to my dreams in life. I am truly reaching for the stars, and sometimes I forget to put on my space suit. Then I start to choke because I have no air. I take the suit off because I can move faster without the weight, yet I can't survive without it. Every now and again I try to fly without the added weight, then I remember how important it is to be patient. Sometimes we need a little weight on our backs to slow us down, so that we don't rush into things. Even thought it weighs us down, we can still keep on moving. 

Love and Peace Ya'll (Original post date April 4th 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment