Monday, July 24, 2017

Today

    Ok, I am back after over a year lol. Listen, if you have been reading my blog all along, you know I tend to disappear. However, I must say after reading my own posts front to back word for word, I feel so good about myself. I can honestly say the I have truly grown as a person. I am much more balanced and focused. I know what I want and I know how to get it. I go after what I want. PERIOD. 
   So I have a rare opportunity that most people don't get in life. I truly get a second chance. I have a new career, new friends, new connections, and a realistic outlook on life. I get the chance to overcome bad habits. I get the chance to carve my way through life as I see fit. I am so thankful for this opportunity!
     I am going to catch you all up real quick.... I own an LLC and currently operate 3 businesses under my umbrella. Uhh,.. no motorcycle yet but I am still working on that. I am single and no longer crazy about love. Don't get me wrong, I do still want a wonderful life with a lovely lady and kids, but it isn't an obstacle like it used to be. I view it much more differently now. It is more like an idea that I haven't brought to life just yet. It will happen organically and I am ok with that. What else.... uhhh... Oh so listen I have a podcast called " From My Experience" it is on youtube and soundcloud make sure you check that out. Other than that I am out here trying to build a future for myself and the ones I love. 
     I feel like I am truly alive. I am late to my own party but I am glad you all came. I will continue to share my life with everyone who decides to take some time to read about it. There will be laughter, love, joy and craziness. I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment