Monday, July 24, 2017

I'm Awake


  I swear I don’t even realize when I am sleeping sometimes. Not that laid out under those nice warm covers sleeping, but the “ohh crap I didn’t realize this was going on!” type of sleeping. Translation- Lack of attention and or focus on someone or something. Yep, guilty as charged for real. There were quite a few things I must admit I was sleeping on, one being myself and my own potential. I am just happy that I woke up. I opened my eyes, took a long stretch, let out a nice yawn and hopped to my feet. I am up! That was the hard part. Accepting the fact that you lack something you know you shouldn’t yet it’s your own fault…. -___- yeah that sucks. Fortunately, I am a believer in truth and responsibility. I own this short coming of mine. Now what shall I do about this? I have heard quite recently from a few different people that life isn’t about what happens to you its about what you do when life happens to you, or something like that. Like what action do you take when things fall apart? Do you bounce back? Give up? Complain? Remain nonchalant? Reflect? Adjust? Move on? Get help? Yeah I had to think about this while being honest with myself. I have learned through many problems in my life that there are always multiple solutions, however all solutions aren’t the right solutions. I have learned to think, reflect, plan, and then act. This has brought me great inner peace and a greater respect for life and all of the wonderful things it has to offer. Man, I am so happy that I woke up

Are you awake?


Love, Peace, Live, Love, Life. 

( Original Post Date April 3rd 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment