Sunday, July 23, 2017

And I wonder

Just when I think I know it all, I don't lol. Yeah things happen and changes are sometimes made at a moments notice. That won't stop me though. I am used to change. Heck I went to 3 different elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and live din two extremely different states within the span on 5 years. I've seen the results of change. They could go either way. It's all about how u look at it. I look at change as, supposed to. Huh? Supposed to? Yea supposed to... Change is a part of life. Things are supposed to change.  Could you imagine if everything in your life was always the same? That would suck.  Well at any rate, I embrace and adapt to change. I see it everyday in my career too. 


On a completely unrelated note. I wonder what's up with some of the people in my life. Everyone I call a friend is someone I admire and pull from. They all have something in common. They all accept Rob for Rob. The nerdy, cool, loving, caring, friendly, intelligent, determined, and always good for a laugh Rob. I love that, and for that reason I'm always going to be me. There is a reason why i am accepted in so many different circles. There is a reason why I go through some of the things I go through. There is a reason why it isn't always easy being "me". Its because anything worth having in life must me worked on and worked for. Therefore I refuse to let change or unfavorable circumstance change that universally loved "me" into someone else. I just have to tuck my head and run through it all and enjoy the sunshine at the end of my journey.



Peace, Love, and Certainty 

Be easy ya'll Love Life.

( Original Post Date December 4th 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment