Sunday, July 23, 2017

A Woman's Touch

You ever had a moment where you just needed someone next to you? Not in a " I'm lonely type of way", I mean like to feel the energy of another next to you. Just to feel the warmth and comfort...... It's such a soothing feeling. It's not a physical thing all the time. It is also mentally soothing for me. It just brings me down sometimes. I can forget about stress, problems, and other BS. The touch of a woman is something that can't be replaced, replicated, or imitated. If I could have that feeling all day, I would definitely be in a constant state of calm and reassurance. The funny thing is that every touch is different, I am curious to see how many different feelings that I will experience in my life. I just get a vibe, a feeling, a magnetic attraction that beckons me. As of late I just been wanting a new touch, a new feeling. Maybe i'm crazy, or maybe I am just in my own world who knows and who cares. I wonder when I will feel my next touch? How will she make me feel? Women are precious in so many ways that I can't count. I just wish more of them realized how precious they actually are. There's nothing like a woman's touch.

( Original Post Date July 31st 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment