Sunday, July 23, 2017

Vroom Vroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you know me well, you know I've wanted a motorcycle for a while now. It has been a tough decision, but i think ima go with a GSXR-750 out the gate if I can't find a deal on a FZ6R Yamaha. Bikes just seem so wild and free. They are the modern day horses on the road. I will ride my stallion off into the sunset with the wind on my scalp lol. As for those who don't want me to get a bike, sorry. No disrespect, but its my life and this is something I want. Yeah I know they are dangerous and people die on motorcycles and all that. I have given that serious thought and have accepted the risks. I do promise to wear protective gear in order to help protect myself. Sometimes life just pulls you towards that 1 extreme. This is mine. 


Vroom Vroom.

( Original Post Date December 4th 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment