Sunday, July 23, 2017

It's That Real

Feelings, thoughts, hopes, dreams and fantasies. They all feel so real. You ever get caught up in any of these things? Is there anything wrong with that? I mean like escaping reality for your own place of freedom and security. Hoping, wishing, dreaming, feeling, and fantasizing while the rest of the world deals with reality. We are all guilty of this. We all have our getaways. Sometimes I forget that reality exists. My perception of reality is my own reality. My reality is what I decide it is. Yeah, that's what it is. I understand that there are things that are real. Reality in itself is a perception of what we all have created. Each person's reality is different, in a sense. I am in control of what's real in my life, just like your in control of what's real in your life. Take advantage of that. Control your reality. My reality is perfect. I enjoy the ups, downs, and surprises that arise. I am in control.

( Original Post Date September 26th, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment