Sunday, July 23, 2017

To Be Seen For The First Time.

This is just me being real about a situation. Nobody has ever looked at me the way you have. You viewed me with your very being and you saw the man that I am without any doubts or apprehension. For the first time in my life I feel like someone looked at me and actually saw me. I know I'm in left field right now, but u probably right here with me. I can see the smile on your face as you read this. :). Thank you for being the woman you are. As usual timing and life have a way of showing you what you want, but that doesn't mean it's time for you to have it. You make me feel some type of way. 


The funny thing is I see you too. I look at you the exact same way you look at me. I see you. More than that I feel you too. That's a feeling I want to get used to. I can't help but wonder what if. You know? You said a lot of things to me and you also assured me of a lot of things too. I believe you. You don't have a reason to lie to me or to hurt me so why shouldn't I. 


I am glad you are a part of my life. People like you are rarer than anything I can honestly think of right now. You're the touch I needed, you're the beat that I wanna write my lyrics to, you're the dose of reality that I can't get anywhere else, you're the physical manifestation of my thoughts when I'm alone and in deep thinking, you're that painting that completes a room in a house, you're that cool breeze that creates a perfect day, you're the inspirations for my artistic thoughts on nights like this. 


You will always have a place in my heart because of what you have shown me about myself. I just wanted to dedicate this to you. This is how I feel and how I wanted to express it to you. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder.... Ohhhh!!!!! Nah but for real my sis told me that you can't set boundaries on what you want and how you feel. Only time will tell what happens next. 


I am visible........( Original post on August 23rd 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment